AWM Help

Using AWM with Fusion.
sno

AWM Help

Postby sno » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 pm

We have a Java Applet that controls part of the Navigation on our website (left side, www.home2000.com). We are looking to have the applet converted to AWM. For someone with experience with both it would probably be a relatively simple job, but either way. There are approximately 5 total scripts. We would only be looking to have one converted so we have something to follow and I am sure we could go from there.

If this is not a good place to post this request, any guidance on a better place would be gladly accepted.

Bob

admin
Site Admin

Re: AWM Help

Postby admin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:53 pm

If you want it to look pretty much the same, the correct product to use is Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees.

It could be re-styled and recreated in AWM if that's what you want to use.

Admin Chuck

sno

Postby sno » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 am

Yes we do. But we need someone to do the first one so we have a template to follow.
Bob

sno

Postby sno » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Chuck you would really be doing us a massive favor if you would be interested in converting just one section to get us going. I am going to attach the data that we use in the applet for you to take a look at. We would not need all of the links completed, just one full set so we have a model.

Basically it uses the rollover effect to display something in that bottom "TV" area, as well as an OnClick function to load something in the "mainFrame" of the page.

Basically we cannot even launch our marketing campaign until we resolve this issue because we don't want people to have to go out and find a plug-in if they don't have it already. We are very interested in the HTML5 concept which uses CSS3 or more and since we have never really used CSS the professional would really get us started on the right track. My only problem with choosing AWM is the fact they don't have a forum. But your forum seems to lean that way.

Please let me know what you think.

Bob
home-page.zip
text files make up the navigation on the left
(4.77 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

Return to “AllWebMenus from Likno”