NOF 11 and All Web Menus

Using AWM with Fusion.
Isabelann

NOF 11 and All Web Menus

Postby Isabelann » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

I just got on board NOF with the version 11 update and I like it. I have a website that the client wants long gallies and so I thought All Web Menus would be just the thing to use for a floating menu. So today I made my first website with NOF 11 and my first ever menu with All Web Menu, but when I went to use my All web menu component in NOF -- the component kept ''bouncing'' back to the component menue.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have the All web component in the componet folder of NOF and I have my component published in NOF.

The website is www.Nivek247.com and there is a mock menu there now -- so you can see what I'm trying to do.

Would you being able to spot what it is I need to do?

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: NOF 11 and All Web Menus

Postby admin » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 am

I just got on board NOF with the version 11 update and I like it. I have a website that the client wants long gallies and so I thought All Web Menus would be just the thing to use for a floating menu. So today I made my first website with NOF 11 and my first ever menu with All Web Menu, but when I went to use my All web menu component in NOF -- the component kept ''bouncing'' back to the component menue.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have the All web component in the componet folder of NOF and I have my component published in NOF.

The website is http://www.Nivek247.com and there is a mock menu there now -- so you can see what I'm trying to do.

Would you being able to spot what it is I need to do?

Thanks
Sounds like you're on Vista. If you don't run once as Administrator, you'll be unable to use components.

Before you open the program, right click on the shortcut or exe file and choose to run as Administrator.

You should only have to do this once. After, components should function normally.

Admin Chuck

belli

Postby belli » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi Chuck,

I am from Germany. Please appologise my bad english writing. I am using AWM for a long time now. Since I started with AWM it never worked to get it into NOF the way they describe it. AWN does not appear in the Components properly. Only a square without text.

I am including it by hand. But! After version 4.2 from AWM they wanted to place something just behind the body tag in NOF what never worked. May be you know how to do it. NOF always places something else first.

Now I red here that AWM works with the english version of NOF but not with the german. I tried with all versions beginning with NOF 9. Today I use NOF 11. Today I used the latest component from Likno AWM but again just an empty square in the components and nothing else.

As there is no support for NOF in Germany and the Email support for Europe is comletely useless I would be glad if anybody knows a solution so I can use AWM after version 4.2. I tried with Likno, but hey dont answer my mails.

Regards

PS: My website is: http.//www.luftaufnahmen-ostsee.de
It is about aerial fotographie.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 am

Hi Chuck,

I am from Germany. Please appologise my bad english writing. I am using AWM for a long time now. Since I started with AWM it never worked to get it into NOF the way they describe it. AWN does not appear in the Components properly. Only a square without text.

I am including it by hand. But! After version 4.2 from AWM they wanted to place something just behind the body tag in NOF what never worked. May be you know how to do it. NOF always places something else first.

Now I red here that AWM works with the english version of NOF but not with the german. I tried with all versions beginning with NOF 9. Today I use NOF 11. Today I used the latest component from Likno AWM but again just an empty square in the components and nothing else.

As there is no support for NOF in Germany and the Email support for Europe is comletely useless I would be glad if anybody knows a solution so I can use AWM after version 4.2. I tried with Likno, but hey dont answer my mails.

Regards

PS: My website is: http.//www.luftaufnahmen-ostsee.de
It is about aerial fotographie.
In the components/awm folder, find the file named AWM_en.properties.

Make a copy of the file, naming it: AWM_de.properties

Start Fusion.

See if that helps.

The latest version of the AWM component is the one I did for Likno in Sep 2006. v 1.3.3

Chuck

belli

Postby belli » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi Chuck,

that helped a lot. Thanks

Return to “AllWebMenus from Likno”