Installing AllWebMenus

Using AWM with Fusion.
gprit

Installing AllWebMenus

Postby gprit » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Am looking to use AllWebMenus, and installed the program fine.
Downloaded the Netfusion Add-on and tried to extract the zipp'd file to NOF \components \AWM (I created the AWM directoray manually - also tried it before I cretaed it). Got the following error.

checkdir error: can't create C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 10.0\Components\AWM\Sample Menus, unable to process Sample Menus\index.html.
checkdir error: can't create C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 10.0\Components\AWM\Sample Menus, unable to process Sample Menus\menu_with_images.js.
Error opening file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 10.0\Components\AWM\_README_TO_INSTALL.txt for write

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Installing AllWebMenus

Postby admin » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Am looking to use AllWebMenus, and installed the program fine.
Downloaded the Netfusion Add-on and tried to extract the zipp'd file to NOF \components \AWM (I created the AWM directoray manually - also tried it before I cretaed it). Got the following error.

checkdir error: can't create C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 10.0\Components\AWM\Sample Menus, unable to process Sample Menus\index.html.
checkdir error: can't create C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 10.0\Components\AWM\Sample Menus, unable to process Sample Menus\menu_with_images.js.
Error opening file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 10.0\Components\AWM\_README_TO_INSTALL.txt for write

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

thanks
Extract the zip file to your desktop. It will create a awm folder with all of the component files and support files in it.

Then cut and paste the awm folder into your Components folder inside your Fusion installation folder.

No need to create the folder first. Just use the one in the zip file.

The samples folder can go into the Site folder for the site you create to test the menus on. It doesn't go in the components folder.

If you still have a problem moving the awm folder into the Components folder, are you on Vista? It doesn't like users installing into Programs folder.

Admin Chuck

gprit

Re: Installing AllWebMenus

Postby gprit » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:17 am

Many thanks again Chuck.....seems to have installed fine now - will play around with them when I am abroad in May!
regards
Graham P

Return to “AllWebMenus from Likno”