AWM and German NOF10

Using AWM with Fusion.
tommy

AWM and German NOF10

Postby tommy » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm using the German version of NOF10 (10.00.5000.5011) and AWM (5.0.726) and the AWM-NOF component (1.3.3). This combination does not work! I can't see the AWM component in NOF10. NOF10 produces a placeholder where the AWM component should appear but it is empty.

If I do exactly the same with the US trial version of NOF10 every thing works perfectly ... I can see the AWM component, I can place the AWM menu rectangle ...

Any help greatly appreciated
tommy

admin
Site Admin

Re: AWM and German NOF10

Postby admin » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:27 pm

I'm using the German version of NOF10 (10.00.5000.5011) and AWM (5.0.726) and the AWM-NOF component (1.3.3). This combination does not work! I can't see the AWM component in NOF10. NOF10 produces a placeholder where the AWM component should appear but it is empty.

If I do exactly the same with the US trial version of NOF10 every thing works perfectly ... I can see the AWM component, I can place the AWM menu rectangle ...

Any help greatly appreciated
tommy
I'll ask Website Pros if there are any differences between the
English and German version of Fusion 10 that could cause issues with the component.

If we can identify a problem, I'll update the component to make in work in the German version of Fusion.

However, I've never heard of German users having a problem with it before.

Admin Chuck

tommy

An important note to my problem

Postby tommy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Chuck,
While I integrated AWM into NOF10 I noticed that in the publish component pane I do get a check box with an empty description exactly at the same place as I get in the working English NOF10 version.
This behaviour makes me think that NOF10 recognized the AWM folder but somehow can't process the included files like the JAR ...
Hope this sheds some light onto the problem.

Best regards
tommy

tommy

German NOF10 still not working with AWM NOF-component

Postby tommy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:01 am

Hi Chuck
Any news to my still existing problem?
From my experiments it is clear that your NOF-component does NOT work with the German NOF10, with the English version I have no problem at all ...
I would really apprechiate a solution to the problem!

Regards
tommy

Return to “AllWebMenus from Likno”