CODE HELP: PHP?

Discussion and Questions about PHP.
FusionGirl

CODE HELP: PHP?

Postby FusionGirl » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:35 pm

I was given some code by my daughter's schools CC processor to use for a form I created so that we could process CC's directly through our site. It works only if I do it as a file link. Some problems though, the email receipt to the donor never worked, I think it is missing something, and the other email the treasurer gets, appears to her in code. I am a volunteer, and am learning as I go, with this being the most frustrating part. Can someone help? I am not sure about posting the code, it is very long and may contain sensitive information. I really want to get the email thing corrected. Thanks, FG

admin
Site Admin

Re: CODE HELP: PHP?

Postby admin » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:16 pm

I was given some code by my daughter's schools CC processor to use for a form I created so that we could process CC's directly through our site. It works only if I do it as a file link. Some problems though, the email receipt to the donor never worked, I think it is missing something, and the other email the treasurer gets, appears to her in code. I am a volunteer, and am learning as I go, with this being the most frustrating part. Can someone help? I am not sure about posting the code, it is very long and may contain sensitive information. I really want to get the email thing corrected. Thanks, FG
No.... don't post the code.

If you export a template of the page containing the form from your site and email it to me along with the code you were given, I'll see what I can do for you.

There's more to this typically, than just adding some code.

CC processors normally need to be accessed via a gateway from a shopping cart. Not just a form on a web page.

I'll be happy to take a look for you.

(to export a template, select the page in Site View and then choose to export a template from the File menu. This will generate a zip file that can be emailed)

Admin Chuck

FusionGirl

Postby FusionGirl » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:06 pm

Thanks, email sent, hope I did it right! FG

Return to “PHP Q&A”