How do I get support on existing PHP programs?

Discussion and Questions about PHP.
Isabel

How do I get support on existing PHP programs?

Postby Isabel » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:31 pm

I don't know how to word this exactly, so I'll just say it. Last year a PHP programmer was looking for a designer and found me. He suggested we work on trade since he had some graphic needs and I just so happened to have an idea that was rolling around in my head for a long while. He built the program, I did the graphics work. Now a year later, his business structure has changed and I am left with a program that has brought me a moderate amount of success, but I have no technical support for it.

Chuck, this is really for you, since I spoke to you last year about it. Even though I have a lot of years in graphics, I don't know anything useful about programming and that's why I try and hire experts. But after being dropped by two programmers I'm ready to go with someone who is REALLY in business and not PLAYING at business.

I emailed you over the weekend and then realized your forum is probably the best place to contact you. Please email me so I can explain the details. I'm looking to set up some kind of plan. It may be just becoming a paid member of Beyond Fusion will fill my needs, it may require more.

Thanks,
Isabel
Isabel Smith Art & Design
www.isabelsmith.com

admin
Site Admin

PHP Programming

Postby admin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:49 am

Isabel,

I'll email you tomorrow.

Chuck

Isabel

Postby Isabel » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:13 am

Hi Chuck,

Yesterday slipped by too quickly.

Today I got a name of a person who was on my unsubscribe list who still got an email blast flyer.

I keep an unsubscribe list so each time I blast, my program allows me to enter this list to remove the email addresses. I keep thinking its working, because I'll do a random test (I look for a name on the list to see if its been removed) and it seems to be working.

I feel ''naked'' without a programmer, and without this custom emailer program under ''someone's wing''

I hope you and I can work out a favorable arrangement of time and money. (Your time, if its available; my money, if I can afford you.)

thanks,
isabel
Isabel Smith Art & Design
www.isabelsmith.com

Return to “PHP Q&A”