photo gallery viewer

Got Fusion 8 questions? Discuss them here.
JCB

photo gallery viewer

Postby JCB » Fri May 04, 2007 4:59 pm

this is hard to explain but bear with me...

i want to try and create a page with thumbnails on it wherby when the user hovers over a thumbnail the main picture displayed at the top of the page changes to the thumnail content. i dont want this main pic to be in a pop up or on a differnt page but within the same page. imagine 7 boxes on a page - 1 is large (main pic) and 6 are small (thumbnails). i can understand the picture rollover tool - i need this to change another pic and not the one i am rolling over. any ideas - is there a plug-in i can get for this
many thanks
jonathan

admin
Site Admin

Re: photo gallery viewer

Postby admin » Fri May 04, 2007 5:31 pm

this is hard to explain but bear with me...

i want to try and create a page with thumbnails on it wherby when the user hovers over a thumbnail the main picture displayed at the top of the page changes to the thumnail content. i dont want this main pic to be in a pop up or on a differnt page but within the same page. imagine 7 boxes on a page - 1 is large (main pic) and 6 are small (thumbnails). i can understand the picture rollover tool - i need this to change another pic and not the one i am rolling over. any ideas - is there a plug-in i can get for this
many thanks
jonathan
Look on the Resources page here on Beyond Fusion. You'll find a tutorial for doing targeted rollovers. The same technique works for one or many.

Admin Chuck

Return to “Fusion 8”