Where are the .nod files stored

Got questions about Fusion 7.5 or Fusion Essentials? Ask here.
Jthompson

Where are the .nod files stored

Postby Jthompson » Wed May 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi,

Just downloaded and started with NetObjects Fusion 7.5. I now have 4 .nod web sites that show when I start NetObjects, but I would like to delete them and start fresh. Have searched with Windows Explorer, but to no avail. They still show on the Manage Sites Page.
Any thoughts on how to clear the page greatly appreciated.
Jim Thmpson.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Where are the .nod files stored

Postby admin » Wed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi,

Just downloaded and started with NetObjects Fusion 7.5. I now have 4 .nod web sites that show when I start NetObjects, but I would like to delete them and start fresh. Have searched with Windows Explorer, but to no avail. They still show on the Manage Sites Page.
Any thoughts on how to clear the page greatly appreciated.
Jim Thmpson.
If you want them totally gone, first remove them from the sites list in the Manage Sites list.

The site files are stored in User Sites. Look in c:\Program Files\NetObjects for your Fusion folder. Inside will be your User Sites folder. Delete the site folders you find in it.

If you have Windows Vista, the User Sites folder may be in My Documents\NetObjects Fusion 7.5\NetObjects System\

Or.... You can just go to the File Menu and choose Open Site. Select a site folder, right click and choose delete.

Admin Chuck

Return to “Fusion 7.5 - Fusion Essentials”