Help! Cannot use any Styles! Page not working!

Support for Fusion 11
sksnumber1

Help! Cannot use any Styles! Page not working!

Postby sksnumber1 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 pm

In any of my sites, when I go to the Style tab, I get an error that says "The XML page cannot be displayed" and then below that, "Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click Refresh utton, or try again later"

Below that in bold it says, "The system cannot locate the resource specified."

If I click refresh then the bold message changes to: "The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/NetObjects/NetOb..." and then it cuts off.

Anyone have this problem and know a fix for it? ALL of my work is in NOF and if I can't use the Styles it'll KILL me! This happened when I added a new site the other day.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Help! Cannot use any Styles! Page not working!

Postby admin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 pm

In any of my sites, when I go to the Style tab, I get an error that says "The XML page cannot be displayed" and then below that, "Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click Refresh utton, or try again later"

Below that in bold it says, "The system cannot locate the resource specified."

If I click refresh then the bold message changes to: "The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/NetObjects/NetOb..." and then it cuts off.

Anyone have this problem and know a fix for it? ALL of my work is in NOF and if I can't use the Styles it'll KILL me! This happened when I added a new site the other day.
Are you migrating to a Windows 7 computer from XP?

You need to run Fusion as administrator once. Until you do, Styles and Components won't work properly.

On Windows 7, you'll also need to install and use Java Runtime Environment 1.6 from Sun and then tell Fusion 11 to use it.

Chuck

sksnumber1

Postby sksnumber1 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 am

No, I've been using this on Vista the whole time and have always had it setup to auto-run in admin mode. Never had a problem until one day and then styles page getting an error with every site I run.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm

No, I've been using this on Vista the whole time and have always had it setup to auto-run in admin mode. Never had a problem until one day and then styles page getting an error with every site I run.
You may have been victimized by a recent Windows update.

Uninstall and re-install Fusion.

Should fix it it nothing else has helped.

Chuck

Return to “Fusion 11”