Hello from Atlanta

New to the forums? Stop by and say hello.
Kathleen

Hello from Atlanta

Postby Kathleen » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:58 am

Hi,

I didn't have time to introduce myself before my first post, so thought I'd do it now.

I live south of Atlanta, tho I'm a Yankee by birth, and I work with small businesses and real estate professionals to help them increase sales by using sound marketing tools.

I have been using Fusion 8 since about the first of the year. I know just enough about HTML coding to be dangerous. I create my own websites with Fusion, and I've done 3 sites for clients. Nothing flashy, but clients like to work with me because they get marketing advice, SEO and marketing friendly web copy, and a website all at the same time.

I just purchased Fusion 9, and will get around to playing with it before I try to migrate any of the sites.

Chuck, this is a great forum. It's the only Fusion forum I've found that works like a regular forum, which is my preference. The newsgroups are just not as usable, IMHO.

So, I hope the forum grows quickly. And, thanks for putting it together. :)

Kathleen

admin
Site Admin

Welcome...again

Postby admin » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:08 am

I took a look at your site. (the one with the borders on those two buttons) :wink:

Very nice.

When I'm not doing this, I also own a commercial mortage brokerage company here in Central Florida.

I've done sites for business brokers and a few realtors.

Take a look at the MLS search on www.erarimrealestate.com. That's some of my PHP/MySQL handiwork.

You'll find me posting in the NetObjets newsgroups quite a bit, but I give these forums my attention first.

Chuck
Last edited by admin on Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kathleen

Postby Kathleen » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:57 am

Chuck,

What a coincidence that we both work in the real estate industry! You do fantastic work. Glad you like my site - naturally, it will look a bit :shock: better after it's all rearranged - but the design is no where near the level of what you're doing!

I would add a line to your signature on the newsgroups indicating you have a forum here. I'll bet there are others who would find it useful!

Kathleen

Return to “Introductions”